>> WHAT WE NEED
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Marketing, the Marketing Manager is an experienced marketer with ambition to grow their career within a real estate development company. It is a crucial position within our team and it entails a number of different responsibilities including
- Push marketing innovation across all MOSAIC marketing + sales initiatives.
- Lead development of property marketing + sales strategies and the creation of all property marketing + sales tools.
- Create and implement property customer generation programs.
- Manage the development and use of the MOSAIC corporate brand, including caretaking of the corporate MOSAIC website.
- Create, track and control property and corporate marketing budgets.
Like every position within MOSAIC, this one comes with high expectations. But we support our colleagues and believe the opportunities for professional, personal, and financial growth make every challenge well worth the effort.
>> WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Are you passionate? Driven? Curious? Conscientious? Inspired by design? Eager to learn, listen, and share your ideas? Will you stand up for good work, whether it is yours or a colleague’s? Do you want to work for a company free of egos but full of ambition? If so, you’re halfway there. Here are some other must-haves:
- Serious consumer marketing experience and interest in interior design, architecture and/or housing are a must. Real estate specific experience is not.
- Understanding the web and how to utilize online tools to generate/engage customers, analyze data and improve results.
- A keen focus on detail and great design. Nothing gets past you.
- An ability to thrive in an atmosphere of open and direct communication, debate, and creative brain storming - you are professional and results driven yet lighthearted and fun.
- The commitment and time management skills to be in the market during the week and on weekends.
We are a dynamic company who deals with dynamic buyers. Fluency in a second language is a plus but not a necessity. Above all, we’re looking for someone who works hard and genuinely cares about their job, their co-workers, and the people who buy the homes we build.