We are looking for marketing experience and skills to lead a team of 2 staff and collaborate with our strong contingent of professionals in the Sales and Business Development teams throughout Western Canada
We are ready to take the next step and enter the ring against our competition – our products has always been on top but we have recently launched a new brand and are expanding our Sales force across BC and Alberta - and we need a qualified Marketing Manager to build us up as champion. Operating on the cutting-edge to discover regional trends, identify issues and the latest developments in business and our key market demographic.
We are looking for a seasoned, eager, results-driven marketing manager with a B2B background. The successful candidate will manage a team to market our development projects regionally and lead ideas for trade shows, presentations and marketing outside of Canada (Asia, Middle East).
Are you goal driven and ready to make a big difference?
Our vision for your Career:
Your role requires experience in managing direct marketing channels, optimizing departmental processes and keeping the marketing team on the cutting edge of our industry trends. Your experience should prove project and staff management, B2B direct response marketing and using the latest social media and technical marketing tools.
You will need to know how to use direct mail, SEM/SEO, email marketing, online marketing social media to market events. You will use your skills to develop and implement new techniques in digital media and use innovative ways to reach out to potential attendees.
We offer an amazing Gastown office space, diverse work environment, positive corporate culture and a management team that encourages teamwork and open communication.
- Responsible for marketing and maximizing attendance at presentations and visits to our trade show booths.
- Revenue responsibility - plan, organize and manage revenue budget.
- Prioritize initiatives, assign projects, and meet timelines with the individual Sales Advisors and Business Development Manager.
- Develop and present marketing plans.
- Implement and introduce new digital marketing strategies for the conferences including SEO/SEM, email marketing, Google Analytics, Social Media sites, etc….
- Strategize growth and effectiveness of our brand to gain recognition and trust.
- Mentor, manage and motivate your marketing team.
- Create a positive, creative environment for your team.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years’ experience managing a marketing team - people AND projects.
- Post-Secondary Degree – Marketing or equivalent is a must-have, as our interns are from Universities.
- Demonstrate strong leadership, project management, decision-making, analytical and problem solving-skills
- Creative, flexible and able to manage and reset priorities in a rapidly changing environment
- Team player who is comfortable working with colleagues near and far: Western Canada, Asia, Middle East.
- Proven experience with internet marketing and improving SEO
- Industry background in B2B real estate development or investment marketing would be an asset
We offer a competitive compensation with a health and wellness benefits, bonuses on performance and incentives to keep everyone on task.