Imagine creating a place where tomorrow’s leaders, big thinkers, and dreamers gather. Join us and know that you make it possible for others to learn, grow, and discover. Because of what we do, students and faculty share so much more than a meal. And that’s why this is so much more than a job.
Why work with Chartwells? We are a member of Compass Group Canada, the leading foodservice and support services company. We cater to Generation Z on college campuses and upcoming K-12 generations. We offer dining programs and solutions that fit the unique needs of today’s students. Join our commitment to providing responsible, healthy-eating solutions.
Now, if you were to come on board as one of our Marketing Manager, we’d ask you to do the following for us:
- Execute and manage marketing programs, promotions, and strategies of internal and external brands.
- Create excitement around available marketing programs and promotions with operations and students; measure, track and communicate results on ongoing basis.
- Stay up-to-date on online posts/blogs – follow up with online customer comments in a professional and timely manner.
- Manage all communication and marketing materials.
- Engage with a wide demographic of staff/managers/students, determine students’ needs and manage and follow up on their feedback.
- Maintain strong collaborative working relationships with clients, customers, and colleagues.
- Work with unit managers and associates to help them understand the importance of the success of strategies.
Think you have what it takes to be our next Marketing Manager? We’re committed to hiring the best talent for the role. Here’s how we’ll know you are the best fit:
- At least two years of experience in marketing with a degree/diploma or specialization in marketing.
- Proficient with Social Media, such as Twitter and Instagram.
- Experience in developing and executing marketing plans associated with food and or food brands.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an eye for detail.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience; you have a customer focused, "can do" and “customer is always right” attitude.
- YAble to multi-task and work independently.
- YProficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- You have an energetic, outgoing, and proactive approach.