Kabuni is a platform that enables people to express their individuality through design and art in their homes. We connect consumers to interior designers and to beautifully designed and crafted art and home furnishings. Kabuni aims to disrupt the $100 billion+ home decor market with an omni-channel business model (online and in store) that links a co-working space to an on-line market place using augmented and virtual reality (AR/VR) to help consumers visualize their purchases.
Publicly traded on the Australian Stock Exchange and with a focus on a global market place, what differentiates Kabuni is the service and partnership the company’s omni-channel technology platform creates between consumers and designers, the ability for designers and makers to grow their business through Kabuni, and the mandate to donate a portion of every sale to selected charitable organizations dedicated to helping people who are homeless.
With the e-commerce site live and the Kabuni House open in Vancouver, Kabuni needs to create more structure around its brand and messaging and as such there is a need to recruit a talented and experienced Marketing Manager with a demonstrated ability to support a high growth company working in a complex market.
The Marketing Manager will be an all-round marketing guru.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer the Marketing Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Own, develop and execute the Kabuni marketing strategy that grows our market presence, brand awareness and revenue
- Improve on our positioning and brand image
- Coordinate our different marketing channels: website, social media, community, ambassadors etc.
- Develop targeted campaigns to our different customer segments
- Track conversion rates from campaigns and messaging
- Ensure that we learn from every marketing activity we do through the setting of hypothesis and tracking metrics (build, measure, learn cycle)
- Develop cohort testing, AB testing and other strategies as appropriate for maximum learning from our marketing efforts
- Execute marketing campaigns in collaboration with the rest of our team
If the above accountabilities are your strengths, and you have the following qualification, then we would like to hear from you.
- Significant marketing strategy and execution experience, preferably in a design/home furnishings/retail/co-working environment
- Experience with building a brand
- Experience in executing and learning from marketing tactics
- Knowing how to segment markets and create targeted marketing approaches to different audiences
- Committed to working in a startup environment
- High professional and ethical standards
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly evolving environment
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbally & written
Thank you for your interest in Kabuni, however, only those shortlisted will be contacted.