We have an exciting new role for a talented and dynamic Marketing Manager to join our team!
The Marketing Manager will report to the Chief Executive Officer and will be responsible for the development and implementation of comprehensive marketing strategies that support the organization's mission and direction. The successful candidate will have a strong background in marketing automation.
- Produce a comprehensive integrated social media plan with goals for social media activity and outcomes that speak to and engage our various target markets. Execute this plan.
- Generate content for blog, forum, and social media platforms.
- Manage the design and implantation of a new company website.
- Effectively use web analytic tools and direct mail campaigns to continuously improve web site usability and increase traffic.
- Write and drive the production of all marketing publications and arrange for their effective distribution.
- Be accountable for the maintenance and upkeep of customer databases; continually striving to build robust mailing lists in our target market.
- Ensure consistent branding messages across all marketing channels.
- Develop sales artifacts to support the sales team.
What It Takes
- 3+ years experience in a similar role.
- Proven track record of positively impacting site wide SEO performance, specifically through the implementation of targeted campaigns, on-site optimization and test projects.
- Extensive experience with data analysis such as: customer behavior, web analytics, online marketing, direct marketing and market research.
- Post Secondary marketing training.
- Advanced experience using and managing campaigns with CRM's.
- Proven thought leader in the digital landscape.
- Exceptional task management skills and an acute eye for detail.
The Market We Serve
Navarik is a software and data provider for the energy trading industry. Navarik is the industry leading, global solution that standardizes and processes operational trading and supply information for over 4000 users across 50 different countries from energy majors such as: ExxonMobil, Shell, BP and Chevron. Navarik continues to be a fast growing company with growth averaging approximately 40% over the past few years. Navarik's continuous success creates multiple growth opportunities within the company as well as in the energy market.
The People We Attract
Navarik is comprised of a team of highly motivated people working together in pursuit of product excellence and service to our customers. We seek brilliant, hardworking people who want to be part of a growing team and fun environment where leading edge technology and solutions are created and successfully commercialized. Every team member is empowered to learn, grow and share his or her knowledge and experience. Together, we are TRUE, BRILLIANT and we MAKE THINGS HAPPEN!
At Navarik, the overall well-being of our team is important. We believe in creating a culture that supports and provides opportunities for personal and professional development so that we can collectively provide the best experience for our clients and teams. We are located near the Olympic Village, at the south end of False Creek, near Science world and the Main Street Skytrain station.