At GenomeDx, we are working together to change the way cancer is understood, transforming the lives of patients by developing actionable genomic tools that have a real impact on cancer care. We value collaboration, hard work, diversity and creativity and are interested in exceptional candidates to join our growing team.
As a member of the marketing team you will be responsible for executing the marketing strategy for the Decipher prostate cancer classifier. The successful candidate will have a good understanding of product management and marketing in the life sciences and exhibit a passion for improving the delivery of cancer patient care.
Branding & Promotion
- Lead the development & execution of key pieces of marketing collateral for Decipher; including sales aids, web content and slide kits/presentations.
- Work closely with the commercial and clinical teams to update and optimize collateral as needed; lead market research activities to inform development
- Manage third party partners to support development of various marketing pieces
- Ensure a consistent & competitively differentiated brand identity with all internal and external marketing materials
- Lead regular calls with the commercial team to seek input and update on status of ongoing marketing initiatives
- Actively monitor & report on competitive developments
- Manage maintenance of the Decipher and GenomeDx websites including updates, postings and press releases
- Collate and respond to marketing related website queries, including management of regular customer update emails
Conferences & Communications
- Coordinate attendance and events at key scientific meetings
- Manage logistics and planning for corporate booth and promotional materials
- In partnership with the wider commercial team lead planning and set up of conference events (e.g. advisory boards, KOL meetings, symposia)
- Ensure alignment of conference activities with corporate communications and digital media efforts
- 1-3 years experience in a marketing or product development role
- Bachelor degree in a scientific discipline or equivalent experience; MBA a plus but not required
- Ability to understand complex scientific concepts
- Outstanding project management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Comfortable working cross-functionally
- Proficiency in MS Office, Adobe InDesign & Illustrator, and WordPress
- Experience with Google Analytics is a plus