Red Eye Tek, a leading brand of tobacco accessory products and novelties seeks a full-time, saavy marketing manager with at least three years of experience in the marketing industry to oversee our marketing, advertising and promotional activities. This full-time position is responsible for coordinating marketing schedule of ad campaigns, new product launches, website revisions and launches and social media campaigns.
- Develop annual marketing plan in conjunction with sales department, which details activities to follow during the fiscal year.
- Manage the marketing department budget and deliver all marketing activity within agreed budget.
- Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Manage all aspects of print production, receipt and distribution.
- Work with graphics for various marketing material requests (Mail Chimp emails, POS displays, Signage, logo design, label designs, product branding, etc.).
- Update website content and marketing message to ensure freshness and relevancy.
- Run and manage social media networks (FB, Twitter, YouTube, website forums, etc.)
- Assist with company wholesale catalogue planning and execution.
- Analyze potential partner relationships for product lines.
- Assist with public relations activities.
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- 3+ years of experience in the marketing industry.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- Highly innovative and creative.
- Proven ability to oversee all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities.
- Familiar with database-driven internet applications and web technologies.
- Knowledge of and experience in social media marketing including blogging, FB, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator a plus.