ZAG Group is a high-growth, high-energy company of big thinkers and big doers. We're long-range innovators who see where markets are going and create new product categories that become the next big wave. Through our expanding international network of sales and distribution, we're building a team to take exciting new products to the global market.
At ZAG Group, our purpose is “...innovating to enhance the way people experience and enjoy their lives”. An entrepreneurial and privately held business, we run multiple business units and brands ranging from natural pharmaceuticals to beverages, which are sold internationally.
After 12 years of success, ZAG Group is poised to revolutionize the beverage industry with the introduction of a number of highly innovative products in some very large markets. With 75% growth three years in a row, our plans include the raising of significant growth capital, tripling of staff count, and expanding our global reach.
Our plan is to rapidly develop our brands and grow revenue to $100M. We are currently searching for a highly talented, driven and experienced Marketing Manager to be a key part of this extremely challenging and lucrative opportunity. Reporting to the VP Marketing, you will join a talented and experienced marketing team and take up responsibility for marketing targets of the organization.
This is an ideal role for a hard working /entrepreneurial type leader with a passion and talent for Strategic and Tactical Marketing and who has recently managed a successful consumer product launch in North America. Since this role requires you to be self-managing and extremely dedicated to driving results, it is important that you come to work with a positive can do attitude, and strict attention to the ROI of all of our marketing endeavors. You will be responsible for managing our Marketing, Branding, PR and Advertising initiatives and building good relationships with our vendors along the way.
This role is not for anyone interested in “assistant” or “coordinator” type functionality, in all essence, you will be our marketing go-to person responsible for driving results.
Manage the development of all new products Pre and Post launch Marketing Strategies including but not limited to:
- Developing a sound Market Segmentation Analysis.
- Target Market Selection and definition of product positioning statement.
- Full Branding Creation (aligning core Brand values to chosen demographic).
- Marketing Communication/Launch Plan including International Press Strategy, development of News Releases and Advertisements.
- Generating ROI on all Post Launch Activities through Market and Product Analysis.
- Identify key marketing opportunities for increasing market share through our brand such as key lead development opportunities, tradeshows, and publications.
- Manage print media contracts for monthly advertising submissions including organizing creative, meeting deadlines, tracking and a strong focus on tracking and producing a positive return on budget.
- Provide marketing and branding support to E-commerce Department
- Identifying high ROI opportunities for contracts with new and current publications as well as negotiating favorable pricing for premium placements
- Manage creative team to produce high-quality, cutting edge promotional materials and advertisements (print and electronic)
- Effectively manage external resources to ensure high ROI on agency budgets including PR & Branding Agencies.
• Bachelors or Masters Degree in Strategic Marketing or Communications.
• A minimum of 5-7 years relevant work experience ideally having been responsible for a consumer product launch campaign from concept to market.
•A highly intelligent, analytical and goal oriented marketing professional with a true passion for using numbers-based marketing to produce financial results.
• Strong communications and negotiation skills to ensure deadlines are met, and budgets are firmly adhered to.
• Successfully managed an internal team of at least 5 people as well external agencies and consultants.
• A proven track record of successful Marketing Campaign which have greatly increased and surpassed product/company revenue targets.
• Must have experience of managing external consultants and agencies and ensuring they produce necessary results within budget.
• A proven track record of successful project management.
Compensation: Highly competitive base salary and performance bonus.