Leading wholesale provider of gift ware, novelties and tobacco products seeks a full-time, saavy marketing manager with at least three years of experience in the marketing industry to oversee our marketing, advertising and promotional activities. This full-time position is responsible for coordinating marketing schedule of ad campaigns, new product launches, website revisions, social media, etc.
- Responsible for the marketing of company’s products.
- Develops annual marketing plan in conjunction with sales department, which details activities to follow during the fiscal year.
- To manage all aspects of print production, receipt and distribution.
- Work with graphics for various marketing material requests (Mail Chimp emails, POS displays, Signage, logo design, label designs, product branding, etc.).
- Update website content and marketing message to ensure freshness and relevancy.
- Run and manage social media networks (FB, Twitter, YouTube, website forums, etc.)
- Assist with company wholesale catalogue planning and execution.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for product lines.
- Assist with public relations activities.
- To manage the marketing department budget. Delivery of all marketing activity within agreed budget.
Relationships and Roles:
Internal / External Cooperation
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- 3+ years of experience in the marketing industry.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- Highly innovative and creative.
- Proven ability to oversee all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities.
- Familiar with database-driven internet applications and web technologies
- Knowledge of and experience in social media marketing including: blogging, FB, Twitter, etc.
- Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator a plus.