Contract PT Marketing Manager
A remote work opportunity, approx. 15 hours/week, flexible schedule.
Our premium food product company (pomegranate juice and reduction) with cross-Canada distribution at major grocery retailers is looking for a sharp-minded contract marketing manager. We’ve grown a firm foothold in the marketplace over the past five years, and now we’re aiming to be number one in our niche.
We need someone with broad marketing savvy, crackerjack copywriting skills, and a detail-obsessed ability to execute. You understand marketing best practices, love the nuance of the English language, and have loads of good old-fashioned common sense about how to get things done.
Because we have lots to get done.
Our new marketing manager will be the hub of our talented creative wheel, collaborating with our art director, social media manager, and web developer. You will work closely under the lead of our brand director who drives the brand vision wagon, and the business director, who points out the potholes and carries snacks for everyone.
You are enthusiastic, articulate, organized, and perceptive. You have some flexibility with your schedule and can put in a few extra (paid) hours as needed. Your specific skills and experience include:
- Broad B2C marketing knowledge. You know something about everything to do with retail marketing: digital advertising campaigns, content marketing, SEO writing, print advertising, point-of-purchase displays, market research, trade show, and event marketing, art direction and image curation, influencer marketing, public relations.
- Fee-nom-in-all copywriting skills. You can whip up a blog post, ad headline, or press release, staying true to the brand voice.
- Proofreading superpowers. You find the extra space between words, the dangling modifier, the incorrect phone number.
- Analyzing and cross-referencing different consumer metrics.
- Understanding and implementing branding principles.
- Understanding of the retail consumer goods industry, and how to support sales teams.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Google Analytics, SEO tools, and the major social media platforms.
Bonus cases of juice if you also know Adobe Suite.
We all work remote, we all work the hours that work for us, and we all are doing what we’re best at doing.
Come join our team! Free juice included.
Perfect your job application with VisualCV so you can get hired faster!