Marketing Manager full-time
Join the Vision Critical team
A colossal revolution is happening in the way organizations engage with their customers which is pushing market research to become more captivating and Vision Critical is leading the charge. Our team, headed by industry icon Angus Reid, leads the world in interactive research and provides technology and expertise to help companies recruit, engage and learn more about their own customers. Our software allows our Fortune 500 clients to do internet based market research using interactive surveys, photos, videos, audio and 3D simulations. We work with one third of the world’s top 100 brands; our professionals are spread across the globe in Canada, US, Europe, Australia and Hong Kong; and our VC Community Panels product is the most widely adopted community panel platform on the planet.
We take good care of our people and we get recognized for it. Recently Vision Critical was named one of BC’s Top Employers and one of Canada’s Top Employers for young people, as well as one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50. We’re growing fast, developing cutting-edge technology and research techniques that bring clients the insight they need to get inspired, be innovative and make bankable decisions.
We reward self-starters, firecrackers, collaborators and life enthusiasts. We can’t abide stagnancy or bureaucracy. We thrive on change and ambitious goals. Join our team!
MARKETING MANAGER - VANCOUVER
The Marketing Manager has a strong and energetic personality, a go-getter attitude, a depth of experience in many facets of marketing and a strong foundation in producing content. Excellent project management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects, consistently hit deadlines, stay calm under fire and communicate clearly and often to all appropriate stakeholders are crucial skills for success.
- Writing – You must be able to write quickly and succinctly in a way that compels the target audience to take the intended call to action. Different pieces will require different tones, so you will need to adapt your writing style accordingly. This includes writing copy for data sheets, web content, email campaigns, and client stories. You will also be required to edit copy; therefore, you must have very strong grammar skills and an almost frightful attention to detail.
- Project Management – You must be able to fully manage projects from start to finish to ensure all the moving pieces are working perfectly and toward the deadline. This will require having a defined process, keeping people on task and motivated, and communicating with all the appropriate stakeholders.
- Campaigns – You will be responsible for driving integrated marketing campaigns.
- Advertising – You will need to work with in-house graphic designers or agencies to produce print and online advertising.
- 5+ years of marketing experience in a high tech company
- Power user of MS Word and PowerPoint
- Avid writer with extreme attention to details
- Basic knowledge of SEO
- Familiar with Google Analytics, Salesforce.com, webcast software and marketing automation software
- Experience working with vendors such as web developers, graphic designers, printers etc.
- Basic social media marketing knowledge is an asset