Picniic (picniic.com) is a next-generation family management platform built with the goal of becoming the ‘operating system for the family home.’ It serves as a family dashboard that brings all your activities, tasks and data together in one place, keeping everyone organized and on the same page.
The company was founded by serial entrepreneurs who have a passion for building exceptional digital experiences for consumers. The team has a proven track record of being able to move from product concept to scale (previous company had more than 15 million mobile users), all the way through to successful acquisition. With this experience as a foundation, Picniic intends to reimagine family life. Time Magazine listed Picniic as one of the top products of the year. In addition, Picniic has been featured in USA Today, Business Insider, Boston Globe, Forbes, Product Hunt and Recode.
We're looking for a standout Marketing Manager to join our team at Picniic. Someone who's self-motivated, a great cultural fit, and eager to help drive Picniic to the forefront of this new industry.
- You'll need at least 2 years of experience running and analyzing mobile/online marketing campaigns
- You should love digging into data to uncover trends and marketing opportunities
- Strong understanding on building a brand and community
- Love finding new and exciting ways to reach target markets
- Excel pro? Show us your formula skills, and we'll show you ours
- Need to be Interested in opening up new marketing channels
- Be able to go with the flow; last-minute changes and evolving responsibilities shouldn't phase you
- You should thrive at both working independently and within teams
- iOS and Android marketing experience is a huge plus
- Make sure you have at least a Bachelor of Commerce degree (or something equivalent), specialization in marketing is ideal
If this sounds like you, we'd love to talk.