West Coast Gifts, the largest Canadian distributor of smoking products and vaporizers, is hiring an exceptional individual to lead our marketing and social media efforts and take our national brands to the next level. Some of our major national brands include Red Eye Glass®, Cheech & Chong™ Glass, GEAR® Premium, Red Eye Tek™, Ross' Gold™ Glass and Vapor Daddy™.
Looking for a marketing superstar with multi-faceted abilities in tech, creative, and marketing. Candidates for this position must be results-driven, well organized, and efficient at handling multiple ongoing projects. This is an excellent opportunity to enter a dynamic and emerging industry with room for advancement.
- Oversee marketing initiatives, wholesale catalogue and product updates, email blast schedule, website updates, lifestyle photo shoots, public relations and social media
- Create content with design team such as online ads, banners, flyers, webpages, YouTube videos, social media campaigns, testimonials, demos
- Create original content for our websites
- Write and modify descriptive copy for items that will effectively communicate the product to the end customer
- Oversee content on social media sites including Instagram/Facebook/Twitter/Blog
- Boost online sales by increasing our customer base through various platforms
- Basic understanding of the UI/ UX principles
- Working knowledge of web and mobile analytics applications (e.g. Google Analytics, HootSuite, Tweet Reach, etc.), as well as general SEO knowledge
- Assist with editorial calendars and publishing schedules with clear plans and goals
- Develop, plan and execute strategies for successful special marketing events within budget
- Moderate all follower-generated content and proactively monitor all post interactions
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing social data/metrics and acting on the information
- Create and discover new channels and strategies to grow customer base
- 4+ years of B2B eCommerce marketing / online sales/ Marketing /SEO/ SEM work experience
- Experience increasing online sales using SEO, SEM, Google analytics, AdWords, PPC, social media, APIs, and web 2.0 philosophies
- Detailed understanding of the social media market, building loyal followers, and driving engagement
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, professional and friendly phone demeanor, strong writing abilities
- Sharp computer skills, especially Excel, Powerpoint, Google Docs, and familiar with CRM systems and HTML
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, graphic design and/or photography a plus
Top of Form
Apply For Job
We offer competitive compensation and benefits. This is a full time position located in Vancouver, BC. Some travel required.
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter that includes links to the social media accounts you have developed or your online portfolio.
Bottom of Form