Marketing Manager full-time
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Company Name: Robert Half Canada Inc. (http://www.rhi.com)
Category: Communications, Marketing
The Marketing Manager is a self-starter, ready to contribute to marketing a leading professional services brand in Canada. This role is responsible for project managing and executing Canadian marketing programs and activities, delivering excellence across digital and print channels to optimize the customer experience.
Working closely with peers in the Canadian, International and Corporate Marketing & PR teams, the Marketing Manager works directly with the Head of Marketing & PR, Canada to contribute to raising the profile of Robert Half and its business both online and offline in Canada, creating demand for its services, and supporting field sales teams.
Areas of Responsibility -
Project management of key marketing initiatives/campaigns.
- Hands-on execution of integrated marketing campaigns/programs from A to Z, ranging from: online, advertising, events, partnerships/alliances, sponsorship, public relations and direct marketing.
- Identify and work with key stakeholders, set objectives, coordinate regular meetings, communicate project status, execute on project deliverables, conduct post mortems, evaluate return on investment, etc.
Events and sponsorships.
- Help evaluate incoming event and sponsorship opportunities against set criteria and manage decisions and related communications, working collaboratively with stakeholders.
- Manage the national and local events thought leadership program, including topics and themes generation, formats and content pieces.
- Execute logistics and coordination of event and sponsorship components, such as invitations, advertising, webinars, events, signage, collateral, booth shipping, etc, with excellence – following best practices in event/sponsorship management.
- Promote Robert Half events internally and externally on social media channels.
- Create necessary tools, templates and processes to run and report on the events and sponsorship program, for example, this role will be required to manage an events calendar, document all decisions and related information, report on status during team meetings, etc.
- Obtain feedback on events to determine ROI.
- Seek appropriate representation of sales staff at key events, working collaboratively with Regional Managers and Division Directors to ensure staffing commitments can be met.
- Monitor activity, market positioning, membership trends, etc of the key alliance organizations that we support through event and sponsorship program.
- Help fulfil national print advertising program commitments, working closely with the Head of Marketing & PR, Canada, on creative and media placements.
- Help develop online advertising and search marketing program for Canada, working closely with online colleagues and vendors.
- Traffic coordination of marketing and sales collateral throughout the creative process to meet key milestones and deadlines. This includes developing creative briefs with input from stakeholders, aligning campaign components, proofreading, reporting on progress, and ensuring overall look and feel is brand-compliant.
- Copy edit marketing copy for all aspect of marketing programs – collateral, video scripts, ad copy, banners, email campaigns, presentations.
- Support the digital to print strategy, by sharing ideas and practices in digital content development; may include working with local vendors or internal Corporate resources to develop unique Canadian content for Robert Half digital vehicles.
- Support local offices in email programs, liaising with internal design team and sales team to generate content as needed.
- Stay connected to the Corporate direct marketing program, particularly as it relates to targeting Canadian customers, by having intimate knowledge of the content, calendar, and effectiveness of programs.
- As needed, support other Corporate Services Departments (e.g. educating field staff.
- Support Head of Marketing & PR, Canada with brand and marketplace research including competitive research.
- Managing and negotiating with vendors to support programs including: creative agencies, media agencies, printers, premium providers.
The Marketing Manager will ideally have the following skill sets and experience:
- 3 or more years of progressive experience in a marketing/communications role.
- Degree educated or with equivalent marketing qualifications.
- Demonstrated excellence in project management.
- Experience with professional services, financial services or in a B2B role is an asset.
- Experience working in an international, multi-site business.
- Solid analytical skills.
- Customer service focus.
- Strong organization skills.
- Ability to communicate confidently and to partner with peers.
- A can-do attitude and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Continually seeks self-learning opportunities.
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page