Marketing Manager full-time
Marketing Manager - Credit Card Services
Are you ready for the challenge, and do you have what it takes to work with an innovative emerging financial services business?
The Marketing Manager will partner with the Director to develop, document and deliver transformational credit card marketing programs that drive client acquisition, growth and retention. Collaborate with the Director to identify potential areas of focus to drive significant incremental business.
The ideal candidate will have strong consumer credit card marketing experience, preferably with a Canadian merchant retailer.
Working with a specialized team of marketing and business partners, i.e. product managers, risk, business strategy, digital, operations, etc. ensures that all aspects of tactical delivery are executed as planned. Generates high-impact Return on Investment (ROI) through the applications of credit card marketing elements, tools, and activities and ensures thorough, prudent financial management of costs for all projects. Lead and be accountable for high-impact, quantifiable implementation with appropriate measurements of results.
- Responsible for supporting the development, management and the end to end delivery of credit card marketing programs in support of business priorities.
- Support the development of credit card marketing plans for recommended programs; programs should reflect a unique marketing position to engage and increase relevance/recognition in the marketplace.
- Leads cross functional teams to ensure effective end-to-end execution of all marketing and complimentary activities, on time and within budget.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders and partners.
- Ensures effective campaign measurement, assessment, and continuous response alignment and improvement.
- Works closely with the Director in developing the annual marketing budget for the respective credit card programs and coordinates the management of the overall budget.
- Ensure all estimates are obtained as required and all invoices are received, reviewed and paid in a timely manner.
- Minimum 7 years previous Marketing experience (at least 4 years of experience with credit card)
- Strong consumer credit card marketing experience. Loyalty / rewards program experience is an asset.
- Extensive marketing experience with strong and proven exposure in database marketing, digital / web, advertising, direct & relationship marketing, results tracking and analysis, integrated communications and research across all media. Social media experience is an asset.
- Strong business acumen and an understanding of strategic planning.
- Experience in planning and executing to budget.
- Strong ability to work across all levels in a collaborative, cross functional organization.
- Ability to "know your audience" when presenting complex information.
- Undergraduate degree.
- Telecommunications knowledge is an asset.
Functional Expertise, Time Management, Strong Attention to Detail, Business Acumen, Customer Insight, Impact and Influence, Developing Others.
Rogers is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The future is exciting and Rogers is leading the way.
Canadians count on Rogers to keep them in touch with those who matter most to them - whether at their desk, on the couch, or on the go. As Canada's telecommunications leader, we keep everyone informed, connected and entertained, with our exciting array of products and services. Our drive to provide the latest and most innovative products ensures that our customers enjoy unmatched convenience, reliability, and flexibility. Rogers continues to set the pace by investing in our networks, platforms, products and people. Are you ready for a high-energy career that feeds your enthusiasm? Join us now.