You are a juggler and a magician. You thrive on having a few things going at the same time in an organized and creative way. You’re passionate about brand building, lead-generation and you’re up to date with the latest in marketing systems, software and social media platforms. You see communication as a way to influence people. You feel most comfortable in a team environment pushing the boundaries with like-minded people who care passionately about what they do. You're sincere, you care and you have integrity.
Work that Matters
@ Envisio and we develop, market and support a Cloud Based Strategy Implementation Software that connects to, and is driven by, an organization's strategic plan.
And we chose the word “organization” deliberately, because many of our clients are non-profits. Our Software helps their teams, staff and boards track their projects and tasks against their strategic plan – which means that rather than living as its own entity, disconnected from day-to-day operations, everyone is connected to the plan, working with the plan, for the plan, executing the plan.
This helps executives and directors quantify and report their achievements to stakeholders and funders. And that in turn helps them be more successful in fund-raising which then empowers them to do more good work within their community.
So you can see why we're looking for an exceptional, action-oriented and creative Marketing Manager to help drive Envisio’s marketing strategies.
- Execute and refine our marketing plan and ensure that the plan remains current.
- Develop and maintain our brand, brand book, brand promise and positioning strategy.
- Build and strengthen our community by writing compelling market-facing human interest stories and then distribute and amplify them through social media (Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn etc.), blogs, case studies, white papers, newsletters and our website.
- Lead and manage marketing initiatives, liaise with new and existing suppliers to support the ongoing design activities for our website, social media sites, product tour videos, marketing collateral and trade booth.
- Manage all lead generation activities though PPC campaigns, SEO, email marketing campaigns, SaaS marketplaces, trade shows and seminars.
- Help develop and support our partner ecosystem
- Establish and maintain regular reporting on lead-generation activities
Who You Are
- You are passionate about building a company’s image – and that's not a hat you wear, it's who you are. You are great with words, creative and organized and you know how to build a brand, because you understand B2B marketing and you’ve build brands before.
- You are, at heart, a team-player. Yes, you're a leader and you're driven to achieve your personal goals...but you care about your team and colleagues, so you create an environment where everyone can succeed. Cooperate, Collaborate, Communicate: that's just how you roll.
- You're the real deal: you've got integrity. You're honest, sincere, accountable and consistent. You follow up and follow-through on your commitments.
- You're relentlessly, sustainably consistent. Your intensity, energy and commitment don't wax and wane and you don't wait to be asked. You willingly tackle demanding tasks, you're resilient, and you hang in there even when it's hard. Because that's how you do great work.
- You’re a great communicator. You express your thoughts and ideas in a clear, fluent and concise manner. You are an exceptional writer and love to write.
- You know how to adapt. You thrive on new situations and approaches, are open to change and adopt new methods in the face of shifting priorities and ambiguous situations
- You care about doing things right. You catch yourself saying ‘if it’s worth doing, it’s worth doing properly’. You have high standards for yourself and for others.
What You Bring
- You have at least three years’ experience developing and executing marketing plans. You understand how to influence senior executives to make buying decisions using the latest tricks of the trade. (Bonus points for experience marketing to the non-profit sector.)
- You probably have a university or college education. (We'd really prefer it.)
- You're collaborative; you bring creativity and a can-do attitude to work; you've got remarkable business acumen; and you're a super-smart, hardworking, positive, fun (please be fun) person.