CREW Marketing Partners is an award winning, full-service marketing agency with offices in Surrey and Kelowna. We are seeking a full-time Marketing Manager to join our Surrey CREW of savvy marketing and creative professionals to meet the needs of our ever-expanding portfolio of clients in the consumer goods, professional services, manufacturing and real estate sectors.
If you are an experienced marketer who has a desire to lead your clients to success with your keen ability to create actionable and effective marketing strategies in a fast-paced agency environment – then you may have found your new CREW.
Reporting to the Marketing Services Director, the CREW Marketing Manager will lead and manage the strategic marketing process for a client portfolio by profitably delivering innovative, results-driven marketing initiatives that meet or exceed client satisfaction, profitability targets and effective resource management. The Marketing Manager will be the key point of contact with the client and will ensure the client’s marketing objectives are met across all facets of the agency relationship and service delivery.
As an accomplished marketing strategist and client manager, you will lead the creation and development of clients’ annual marketing strategy, calendar and budget, allocate necessary resources (internal/external) to successfully execute client plans, and ensure project delivery and results are meeting expectations on brand, on time and on budget.
As a strategic client lead, you will ensure the successful strategic direction and alignment of key brand messaging on all client deliverables while also ensuring the delivery of high-quality, value-rich products and services through effective client and project planning.
The role is broad in scope and provides unlimited opportunity to make a significant impact on the business success of the clients we serve and the growth and advancement of our team members.
Please note that this is a 1 year maternity leave position that could open up into permanent full time.
For primary consideration, you must bring the following skills and attributes:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Marketing Manager (or equivalent) role
- Business degree (Bachelors or Masters) – with an emphasis Marketing or Management (requirement)
- Successful experience developing and implementing marketing strategies through effective client and project management
- Project management prowess with demonstrated critical-path mastery and ability to “get it done”
- Ability to execute within established process and framework but able to freestyle if needed
- Basic managerial experience with ability to empower others to execute with excellence
- Demonstrated business and financial acumen including strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Ability to create annual plans and budgets and contingency plans to meet client roster goals.
- Agency, consulting, or account management experience (bonus)
CREW provides a competitive salary and benefits package, in a fun and challenging work environment.