Pentair delivers industry leading products, services and solutions that help people make the best use of the resources they rely on most. Our technology moves the world forward by ensuring that water is plentiful, useful and pure, and that critical equipment and those near it are protected. Collaborating with industry partners, governments, non-governmental organizations (NGOs), and other companies, we serve a wide variety of customers in the residential and commercial, industrial, food and beverage, infrastructure, and energy verticals. With 2016 revenues of $4.9 billion and approximately 26,000 employees worldwide, the company operates as One Pentair, driven by purpose, led by vision, guided by process, and united by its Win Right Values.
Business Unit Overview
Electrical designs, manufactures, and services products that protect some of the world’s most sensitive equipment, as well as heat management solutions designed to provide thermal protection to temperature sensitive fluid applications, and engineered electrical and fastening products for electrical, mechanical and civil applications.
As part of Pentair's Thermal Building Solutions marketing team; the Marketing Manager North America is responsible for the development of the floor heating marketing strategy – in co-operation with the Regional Sales Directors and the Global Marketing Director.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Act as the market champion for the markets concerned in close relation to the sales and business development organizations
- Create, prioritize and lead implementation of marketing campaigns and initiatives – in close co-operation with the Sales and MarCom Teams
- Develop modular training programs for sales, sales support, and customer service channels
- Analyze profitability, market penetration and share, and associated external data for designated geographies, products or applications
- Design and lead successful market research programs to track customer & channel needs, including competitive offerings, applications, market and technology trends, and market share
- Ideally 5-10 years of international experience in B2B marketing management, sales and/or business development
- University degree ideally in marketing or business or equivalent related experience
- Experience in building and/or infrastructure markets
- Strong interest in energy efficiency in building construction
- Solid marketing background and a strong sales mentality
- Results-driven and willing to work through details
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work in a MS Office application environment