Interested in developing or advancing your career in the automotive industry with one of the Best Employers and Best Managed Companies in Canada? As OpenRoad continues to grow, we are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic team players that share the same vision and desire for success as OpenRoad. We are looking for you to join us, to grow with us, and to excel with us!
OpenRoad Auto Group is a one of the largest, and fastest growing automotive retail groups in Canada with 18 brands and 22 locations. We are committed to becoming Canada’s recognized automotive leader in customer service. Our continuous growth and expansion is fueled by our talented and motivated professionals that we see as our most valuable assets.
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking to expand our team with a full-time Marketing Manager to join us at our Head Office in Richmond.
A Career at OpenRoad Means You’ll Enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation Package & Group Health Benefits
- Training & Development Support
- Vehicle Purchase & Service Incentives
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Employee recognition & rewards
- Fun & Supportive Culture
- Develop brand strategies to enhance the OpenRoad difference
- Create marketing plans for multiple retail locations across multiple automotive brands
- Prepare marketing budgets, coop funds and reconciliations
- Develop advertising strategies and media plans with media buyers
- Provide creative direction and oversee ad production for in-house ad agency – monthly retail print, radio, TV, online, in-store point-of-purchase, print materials, displays
- Produce customer relationship activities
- Conceive and deliver promotions, partnerships, contests
- Develop company loyalty programs
- Identify business opportunities and deliver target marketing campaigns
- Organize events – model launches, store openings, guest relations events, street team activities
- Manage special corporate projects and business development proposals
- Act as marketing resource to deliver projects for multiple retail locations
- Handle public relations, media and communications
- Manage digital strategy, social media and internet display advertising
- Deliver dynamic web presence across all company and store websites
- Supervise marketing staff associates
What it takes to be part of our dynamic team:
- Willingness to work potential long hours at various times of the day, including occasional late night events at nightclubs.
- Strong attention to detail, with excellent time management skills (ability to work with pressing deadlines).
- Responsible individuals with a valid BC Class 5 driver’s license and a clean driving record to drive promotional vehicle.
- Post-secondary degree in Marketing, Business or Communications.
- Three years plus experience as a Marketing Manager in a fast-paced industry.
- Proven success in branding, marketing strategy, advertising, creative direction, events, online.
- Demonstrated success in project management and staff supervision.
- Proven experience in resource role serving multiple stakeholders and clients.
- Excellent ability in Windows and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Automotive retail experience and multiple languages an asset.
- Ability to effectively lead.