TRAIL APPLIANCES LTD.
We Are Looking For Someone Amazing
Trail Appliances is a 100% family owned, Canadian company with eight locations in BC. We’re growing, and while we focus on exceptional customer service, we need a Senior Advertising Manager who will focus on expanding our market share.
As Trail Appliances’ Senior Advertising Manager, you’ll formulate and execute all marketing and advertising plans including radio, TV, print, and online media. You’ll oversee a small staff of Marketing/Advertising Coordinators, and work with our marketing partners to bring forward fresh, new concepts promoting Trail Appliances, our exceptional reputation and our products. You will partner with media representatives, content providers, appliance suppliers, and internal staff to bring to fruition our advertising and marketing campaigns.
Experience is essential. You have a degree or diploma in Business or Marketing or Communications, with a minimum of five years of management experience. You have experience with a broad array of advertising mediums, you understand social marketing, public relations and, ideally, are skilled with Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator.
Your management experience illustrates your negotiation and communication skills. You understand marketing with a sense of urgency, and importance of deadlines in an ever-changing marketplace. You have superior customer service skills, strong computer skills, strong decision-making skills, and strong organizational and planning skills. You are results driven, and above all, accountable.
As Trail Appliances’ Senior Advertising Manager, your duties include, but are not limited to;
- assume full responsibility for all company advertising and marketing;
- gather and organize information to plan advertising campaigns;
- co-ordinate marketing activities with both internal departments and outside suppliers;
- plan advertising campaigns in conjunction with the VP’s of sales;
- negotiating, booking, and coordinating all media buys;
- timely scheduling of both print and radio /TV advertising;
- track program budgets and effectiveness;
- co-op billing;
- plan and execute advertising policies and strategies;
- and other duties as may be assigned from time to time.