New Petcetera Retail Limited, 100% Canadian owned and operated continues to experience success in current locations.
We have 17 stores operating across Canada and our Head Office is located in the Vancouver area.
Qualified candidates will possess the following attributes and experience:
- 3 –5 years marketing experience and hands on experience in visual presentation
- Proven planning skills and the ability to implement plans and meet objectives within budget and on time
- Experience in developing monthly advertising flyers and newspaper ads from concept through to execution at store level
- Ability to manage the development of creative, production, media and execution processes that deliver the highest marketing and sales results
- Direct marketing programs experience including: customer loyalty programs, database maintenance, and direct mail
- Co-ordinate sponsorship of special events and event planning
- Web site development, ongoing maintenance of on-line advertising and promotions
- Creating and developing email marketing campaigns
- Development of product packaging
- Strength in media relations to ensure purchasing and negotiations are responsive, cost effective and efficient
- Ability to develop and maintain strong long-term relationships with vendors.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent client and customer service skills
- High attention to the smallest details of all tasks and the ability to work on multiple tasks with varying priorities
- Highly skilled in graphic design programs
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Basic understanding of HTML is a plus
- Experience of using email execution systems is a plus
This position reports to the President & CEO and requires the candidate to be able to work with all departments and stores within the company. The position is ideal for someone who is looking to make the next step in their career advancement, willing to be very hands on, has a strong work ethic and is committed to the next phase of the company development. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.