AtlasCare is a best-in-class company that specializes in heating and cooling products and services – and business is booming! We pride ourselves in providing world-class customer service and always delivering urgent, trustworthy solutions to our clients. It’s why, year-after-year, we’re ranked highest for heating & cooling in the GTA by Homestars, and, why we’re among the top 1% of service organizations in the world.
“I Care” is our cultural motto; when you and I care, we all care! You’ll find us living this in everything we do, from the way we treat our valued clients to the way we interact with each other and our suppliers.
As a Marketing Manager, you understand that our brand is the foundation of who we are and how we operate, that communicating our value proposition inside AtlasCare and outside is the key to our success. To do this, you have a combination of marketing skills and experience, and the determination to meet our aggressive growth targets. However, you balance this with collaboration and authenticity and thrive in a people focused and “family” culture.
Reporting to the President, working with the management team and our branding and advertising agency, you will play an integral role in helping to define and implement the strategic and tactical marketing and communication plans for our growing company as we capitalize on market opportunities and generate demand for our world-class services.
The Right Person needs to have:
- 5+ years marketing experience in a key role in B2C marketing on the client or agency side
- Knowledge and experience in planning and implementing marketing plans including traditional and social media
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with the management team and agency
- Self-motivation and bring great care and consideration to building trusted relationships both internally and externally with our partners
- Big picture thinking, while managing the day-to-day execution of marketing program details
How WE show “I Care” about you:
- On-going Training & Tuition Allowance
- Culture filled environment
- A supportive and forward thinking leadership team that’s here to provide you with one on one coaching
- We listen. Our doors and ears are always open to your thoughts and we love to invent solutions together
- A competitive salary
- Great benefits package including RRSP, medical, dental and vision
If you’re ready to work hard, make a difference and have fun doing it, then you could be just the person we’re looking for!