AstraZeneca Canada is not just 'another' pharmaceutical company. We are an organization that cares about people and their health, and we know a healthier world cannot come from drugs alone. That's why we've created a culture that is unlike anything you have experienced before. People are simply at the heart of everything we do - in all of our business strategies and activities - and that is what makes us successful and will continue to drive our business forward. Beyond our effective medicines, we use our courage, creativity and collaboration to create innovative programs that support health education, find better ways to manage disease, and increase healthcare access. When we talk to one another to solve problems, and work with each other to reach common goals, an incredible thing happens - together we move beyond traditional roles to really improve the future of healthcare. Together we create a truly unique place to work - one where we simply love what we do and have fun doing it.
Position Title: Marketing Manager - Oncology
Position Type: Regular Full-Time
Location: Mississauga, Head Office
Career Level - E
The marketing department is looking to recruit a full-time Oncology Marketing Manager .. Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager this role will work collaboratively with the Oncology marketing and sales teams and cross-functional partners to support the business. In addition, this role will ensure the effective implementation of brand tactics and strategies and will assist in the development of comprehensive product plans aimed at maximizing the value of AstraZeneca’s oncology portfolio.
- Formulatelead and execute customer marketing activities to promote AZ Oncology products with key customers in collaboration with agencies, the oncology sales team and cross functional partnersLead the strategic and tactical planning processes for key brands in the oncology portfolio to maximize their success over the short and longer-term
- Maximize brand performance and profitability while controlling promotional expenses
- Create and enhance relationships, internal and external to AstraZeneca, that contribute towards building a highly respected and differentiated oncology franchise
- Work effectively and collaboratively with marketing, sales and other cross functional teams
- University degree or equivalent in science and/or business
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated, successful pharmaceutical experience.
- Previous marketing, professional education/CHEor sales management experience a definiteasset
- Previous oncology and/or urology experience a definite asset
- Previous KOL relationship management experience a definite asset
- Strong strategic thinking/planning skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Successful history of teamwork
Only candidates who meet the minimum requirements as outlined above, will be interviewed. Internal candidates who are interested in this position must inform their manager before they apply.