At Metasoft Systems Inc., we offer an opportunity to learn and grow with an award-winning technology-based company. Our work with non-profit organizations, allows millions of dollars to be raised annually in support of various charities worldwide.
Reporting directly to the CEO/President, the Marketing Manager's responsibilities will encompass a wide range of marketing functions for the entire company. Projects may include branding, email marketing, press releases, writing and editing articles and product brochures, among other projects.
We are seeking a creative, energetic and bright candidate for this newly created role. You will report directly to the CEO and your responsibilities will encompass a wide range of marketing functions for the entire company. Your years of experience promoting a company internationally will take you and our company to new heights.
- 3-5 years in a strategic marketing capacity
- Solid understanding of internet marketing trends and techniques, including good understanding of web traffic analysis, site ranking, and email marketing technologies
- Experience in US, Canadian and international markets
- Strong database management and analysis experience
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership qualities
- Ability to lead projects involving stakeholders from various departments
- Solid strategic thinking and project management skills
- Strong business acumen
- Well developed public relations and branding skills
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of electronic publishing is preferred
- Experience and/or knowledge working with nonprofits