Marketing Manager - Digital & Direct - CanadaJob ID:6354Location:BC - VancouverCategory:Store Support Center-Corporate
We believe that to be effective leaders at 7-Eleven, we must think about the needs of our customers and our teams before we tend to our own needs. We call this Servant Leadership, and it's the foundation of everything we do here. As Servant Leaders, we are guided by core values that we live by every day. These values help us serve our customers, our teams and our communities. They are the heart of 7-Eleven and what makes us who we are.
Description: Supports all Digital and Direct Marketing content and platforms for 7-Eleven Canada. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the digital and direct marketing platforms to execute the strategy for Canada.
- Develop tactics to achieve the organization's goals through digital guest engagement, direct marketing and event activations.
- Lead and execute the content marketing strategy within direct, owned, social and PR channels.
- Directs multiple agency partners to achieve strategy with integrated and effective content that provides measureable guest engagement results, extending reach and effectiveness through guest referral.
- Ensure all content fits within the 7-eleven and key brands' essence and standards, within budget.
- Leads the marketing and agency teams managing the digital and social marketing channels through the monthly sales planning process.
- Develop a calendar of key traffic and brand engagement events 4 - 6 times per year.
- Provide guest insights from digital reporting to identify successes, educate the marketing, merchandising and ops teams.
- Lead and execute testing within relevant new technology to gain leadership position in industry, achieve more efficient and effective means of reaching and engaging the guest.
- Regularly verify and communicate key successes and insights for internal education and brand engagement.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Education: Bachelors / 4 year Degree
- Experience: 3-5 years of pervious Digital and Direct Marketing, Social, Mobile, Direct Mail preferably in a retail environment.
- Strong marketing communication skills and ability to manage agency partners to deliver clear communication.
- Ability to project manage for excellent execution and flexibility to shift as changing priorities require.
- Ability to influence across functional areas that are not direct reports.
- Strength in analysis and insights to drive key learning for program optimization.
- Strong interpersonal skills.