Century Group is currently looking for a dynamic and results-oriented individual to join our Marketing team. The successful candidate will collaborate with the Director of Communication and the communications team on creating and managing campaigns for development projects and broad-based communications initiatives. You will be the bridge between the Director of Communications and the communications team from both a strategic and tactical perspective. As Marketing Manager you will be the face of our company to the public at strategic outreach events and are at ease with media situations. Our ideal candidate possesses strong communication skills, is technically savvy and has demonstrated abilities in campaign management, writing, and media purchasing.
- Translate strategic objectives into tactical tasks and assign activities to the team
- Assist in overseeing all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities
- Managing the entire project lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Develop, communicate and implement projects/plans, working with all departments to execute
- 7 years’ experience in traditional marketing communication
- Campaign management experience in event planning, organization and production
- Experience with media buying and advertising roll-out planning
- Experience with developing, communicating and implementing projects/plans
- Good understanding of digital marketing preferably with hands on experience buying and working with online media, social media and digital marketing
- Experience in social media marketing and knowledge of Real Estate is an asset.
- Project management with some experience in planning, creating and execution
- Experience with 37 Signals Basecamp, Microsoft Project etc. software definite asset
- PMP certification optional
Century Group offers a competitive salary and benefits package.