Binary Stream Software is a leading Gold Certified Microsoft Partner, specializing in developing innovative enterprise solutions for Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly Great Plains). Founded in 1999, Binary Stream was recently recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in BC over the last 4 years. Binary Stream is also one of the few ISVs to gain Microsoft’s prestigious President’s Club status for the last five years consecutively. We have established a reputation for providing superior software solutions to the global ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) market and we are committed to continuously developing software solutions for clients around the world. Currently we are looking for a Marketing Manager / Director to lead our expanding market presence. At Binary Stream, you will find a dynamic and challenging environment that encourages initiative and rewards a passion for success.
The Marketing Manager is part of the Binary Stream Management Team and will be an experienced, innovative and entrepreneurial leader. You understand how to market software to B2B tech companies – both to the resellers and end users of our products. You recognize the strategic importance of effective messaging for both existing and new products and your skill set is exceptional in this regard. Your ability to market by way of market / vertical attributes versus product features is critical. Reporting to the President, this role manages messaging and communications including our website, portals, customer database, branding, lead generation and market strategies in the Microsoft Dynamics GP reseller channel. Maintaining and enhancing our relationships with key reselling partners and Microsoft is also key to success in this role.
This role is located in Burnaby, British Columbia – a suburb of Vancouver BC Canada.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 to 10 years of progressive marketing, communications and/or product management experience in B2B software development / distribution,
- ERP and/or business software experience preferred
- Working with / marketing into software resale channels preferred
- Proven capability in the development of annual marketing plans, tactical campaigns, collateral and product launches
- An adaptiveness to change marketing campaigns quickly and on the fly in an ever changing marketplace
- A track record of working collaboratively with sales and development departments to achieve company goals / metrics.
If you can bring a combination of hand-on skills, experience and senior level visioning to your role, this may be the ideal career for you. Visit our website at www.binarystream.com. Salary is commensurate with experience and fit.