About BD Diesel Performance
BD Diesel Performance is a progressive company known for creating innovative products for diesel-powered pickup trucks. Our skilled team designs, manufactures, and distributes parts throughout North America. Located in Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada, BD Diesel Performance operates state-of-the-art facilities covering 65,000 square feet, and employs a team of over 100 highly-skilled individuals.
Since its establishment in 1972, BD Diesel has been a family-owned company with a corporate goal of being an innovative company and a world class manufacturer that distributes products Worldwide for North American Diesel vehicles. Today, BD continues to make strides in the industry and is recognized as the company to first introduce the exhause brake for the emerging Diesel pick-up truck market.
About the Opportunity
BD Diesel Performance has a great opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to join the team in Abbotsford, BC.
In this dynamic role, you will be responsible for managing marketing efforts in accordance with the marketing plan.
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone with demonstrated online marketing experience, strong technical knowledge and a passion for the racing industry.
As Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Developing and implementing a marketing plan, creating strategies and direction for the Sales team;
- Developing and recommending short and long-term goals for the department and implementing programs and strategies to meet them;
- Developing creative content and collateral, including reports, presentations, media releases, blogs, webinars, presentations, white papers, community forums and other relevant mediums to promote brand awareness and increase product knowledge;
- Managing online communication channels, including website and social media pages;
- Coordinating sales activities and support materials;
- Liaising with community organizations and participating in and/or planning meetings and social events to promote the company.
- Reporting on marketing campaign effectiveness by assessing outcomes against pre-determined objectives; and
- Supervising other team members.
To be considered for this senior role, you will have a relevant post secondary education at least five years of experience, ideally in marketing or management. Candidates with a relevant technical background, ideally in engineering or automotive manufacturing, are also encouraged to apply.
As a leading manufacturer of diesel performance products, it is imperative that you share our passion for the racing industry and have demonstrated technical writing capabilities.
Highly organized with strong attention to detail, you will also have experience with online marketing and project management. Previous graphic design experience, including proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite, is an asset.
An excellent communicator, both written and verbal, you will have strong command of the English language and work well in a collaborative team environment.
With a solid understanding of traditional marketing principles, you will be highly motivated and possess a keen willingness to learn and develop your career with us.
If this sounds like you, please read on to see what we can offer you.
About the Benefits
In exchange for all your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary, depending on your experience and qualifications.
You can also look forward to receiving the following benefits package:
- Medical, Dental, Vision;
- Excellent opportunities for career progression;
- A supportive family environment; and
- Social events!
You will enjoy joining a company with low turnover, as many of our employees have been with the company for many years! The company also hosts numerous social events such as pizza nights and bingo games!
BD Diesel is a great place to work! If you have the skills and experience to do the job, and are looking to join a friendly, supportive team environment, then apply now!