Sotheby’s International Realty Canada is seeking an experienced, organized Marketing & Listing Coordinator to join our growing Toronto team.
Reporting to the Managing Broker/ Co-Manager and VP, Marketing, the Marketing & Listings Coordinator provides advertising, listings loading, graphic design and general marketing communications support to over 75 agents in Sotheby’s International Realty Canada- Toronto, Ontario office managers, as well as the National Head Office.
Our ideal candidate has experience in marketing/administration in a real estate brokerage environment, a genuine care for client service, and stellar project management abilities. Most importantly, you’re an experienced self-starter eager to grow, learn and contribute in a position that offers tremendous day-to-day variety and challenge.
Advertising Coordination & Client Service
Ensure all Toronto print and magazine ads, are submitted “on-time” and “on-creative”, by providing scheduling, project coordination and quality assurance:
- Maintain advertising schedules, status reports, timelines
- Communicate and reinforce deadlines/brand requirements to all agents while maintaining the highest level of client service
- Collect, organize and make quality control edits to all source materials from agents: this includes photos, copy, and mailing lists in XLS or CSV format
- Ensure that all ad materials are submitted to the graphic designer in an organized fashion, with an adequate project brief (where applicable)
- Negotiate extensions/ad booking changes directly with media as required
- Ensure accuracy of all print ads- proofread ads against agent booking forms
- Ensure accuracy of all proofs and submissions, including proofreading/editing
- File ad booking forms and ensure accurate agent billing
Agent Brand Training, Orientation & Compliance
Ensure the integrity of the corporate brand across all agent online and offline marketing materials:
- Provide agents and Ontario office managers with timely answers to questions on corporate marketing initiatives and brand standards
- Work directly with new and existing agents to ensure brand compliance of their websites and marketing materials
- Work with agent’s third-party graphic and web designers as required to ensure delivery of brand compliant agent marketing materials
- Communicate local, national and international Sotheby’s International Realty marketing opportunities to agents and offices
- Conduct brand orientation sessions with new agents to familiarize them with brand resources, tips, tricks and tools.
- Orientate agents on our resource area, including members.sotheybsrealty.com and XpressDocs, and familiarize them with tips, tricks & tools
Graphic Design/Photoshopping Support
Provide graphic design and photoshopping support to the lead graphic designer on advertising and marketing materials when required, including:
- Feature sheets
- Property brochures
- Listing presentations
Listings Load Support
Maintain timely and accurate representation of agents, listings and office details online. Upload agent profiles and listings to sothebysrealty.ca and sothebysrealty.com:
- Proofread/edit agent’s listings forms submission and ensure quality of copy
- Review agents’ photo submissions and ensure quality of photographs
- Ensure all listings are loaded and live on sothebysrealty.ca within 8-12 hours of listings form submission
- Ensure all listings are LIVE on sothebysrealty.com within 24 hours of listings form submission
- Ensure that solds are added and expired listings removed in a timely fashion
National Marketing/Communications Support
Provide project management support to national marketing, communications and public relations initiatives as required.
- A minimum of 1-2 years marketing/advertising coordination experience in a fast-paced, client-oriented environment
- Marketing/administration experience in a real estate environment is strongly preferred
- The ability to juggle multiple priorities calmly and professionally
- Great communication skills, a passion for client service and the ability to communicate professionally and diplomatically, even in challenging situations
- Solid writing, editing and proofreading skills in English
- Basic proficiency in Photoshop, InDesign and/or Adobe Creative Suite 5 or 6
- Intermediate skill level in MS Excel (including formulas and spreadsheet manipulation), MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
- Completion of post-secondary secondary an asset.