About InTouch Follow-Up
InTouch Technology is a rapidly growing Vancouver-based, enterprise software company serving the health and fitness industry. Over 900 health clubs in 17 countries use our software to drive their revenue by increasing membership sales and member retention. We're excited to make a difference in the success of health clubs through cutting-edge technology, design, and superb customer relationships.
You enjoy connecting with people and would love to develop your sales skills to work towards becoming a Software Account Executive.
- Great Communicator: Effective on the phone and via email
- Inquisitive: Detective at heart who loves to uncover the gems
- Transactional: You understand that you need to connect with a high number of people every day to generate exceptional results
- Passionate:You love health, fitness & how software can help make communities healthier
About the Job:
Through ingenuity and hard work, you will prospect and fill the sales funnel with qualified leads.
- Your primary focus is to book qualified demos for the sales team by following up with clubs via phone/email, identifying the decision maker, and establishing a relationship to create interest in the product
- Provide input to new, efficient customer acquisition and outbound lead generation activities through phone and email
- In addition, you will start using LinkedIn to connect with key decision makers, organize/promote seminars and even send personalized LinkedIn messages
Required Skill and Experience:
- Sales development, lead generation and/or health club sales
- Good knowledge of social media
- Experienced CRM user
- Strong verbal and written communication
- College or University degree
- Past software company experience a bonus
You're up to the challenge because you are:
- Passionate: You care about health and fitness
- Driven: Persistent & relentless in achieving your sales goals
- Always learning: Excited to improve your business and sales skills
You are outgoing, friendly and positive. You can get past the gatekeeper and understand that building rapport with the decision maker is the key to booking a demo. This is an ideal job for a dynamic candidate with business development experience who wants to grow into a Sales Executive.