You are constantly trying to figure out why humans do what they do and say what they say. From why Donald Trump won the election, to why Vancouverites are perpetually complaining about the rain (even though it's the main reason why our city is so fresh and so beautiful) Simply put - how humans communicate and perceive communication fascinates you. This is the reason why you love marketing. Because marketing is the art of communicating an idea clearly, with passion.
Great news! :) At Cucumber we are all about simplicity, passion, and communication, and that’s why we need you! We want you to join our team to help us to communicate our brilliant ideas (we’ve got tons of them!) via SEO, PPC, SM, Email and Content Marketing.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you!
- You have at least 3 years of agency or 5 years of in-house marketing experience
- You are a savvy digital marketer with a strong background in planning and executing PPC, SEO, email and social media marketing campaigns independently
- You have an in-depth knowledge of how to create a full-on marketing campaign, from strategy to reporting and analyzing your data
Your typical day will look like this:
- Planing + executing PPC campaigns
- Writing for our or clients’ blogs
- Website content strategy + copywriting
- Marketing goals set/review
- Email marketing planning + executing
- Hands-on social media management (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook)
- Reporting and analysis of previous efforts + strategy for improvement
- SEO strategy, analysis, and execution
Other useful points:
- You are a nice person who takes responsibility for your own life
- You are obsessed about growing personally and professionally (and know that the work comes from within - you must do the work to grow)
- You may enjoy yoga, martial arts, running or meditation
- You are looking to join a small team of professionals who are dedicated to helping each other grow every day (and some days ain’t pretty)!
It goes without saying that you are also detail-oriented, a great team player and an excellent communicator.