You are passionate about words. You have a message to deliver and you know how to make it accessible to the public. You are a warrior, and your s(word) is sharp. Your best writing comes in 140 characters, and you know the power behind this magic number.
You are fascinated by human behaviour. You are on a mission to de-code the secret ingredient of *what makes people tick.*
You know what makes Google happy, and what makes humans go hmmmm. You love reading good ol’ paper books, but you also know how to use “FACE”book as a marketing tool. You are ok with cheesy jokes. You have at least 3 years of agency (or related) marketing experience, with proven results of engaging, growing followers, and reaching your target audience. You’re grammar is excellent and you’ll nearly have a heart attack while reading this. exact. sentence.
You create, and deliver your best work with minimum supervision. You have an entrepreneurial spirit in you. You want to work in an environment with maximum transparency, and minimum drama. You are a go-getter. You know, the sky is the limit for those who are determined and focused.
- Develop website content, blog articles, white papers, etc.
- Manage social media assets (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube.com, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.)
- Contribute to SEO/PPC strategies to help reach marketing goals. (Knowledge of Google AdWords and other PPC platforms is beneficial.)
- Contribute to online strategy and solutions to new online business efforts
- Proactively introduce new ideas for marketing initiatives
- Develop online outreach strategies
- Development and implementation of email marketing strategies
- Contributing to the creative process of designing custom marketing concepts for implementation
- Project management (website design and ongoing marketing projects)