- Join a leading, Canadian automotive marketing company
- Grow your marketing career with a collaborative and fast-paced team
- Competitive remuneration and opportunities for career progression
Your New Career Starts Here.
Absolute Results is currently seeking a motivated Automotive Marketing & Events Coordinator to join our friendly and fast-paced team in Surrey, British Columbia.
With a focus on developing and maintaining dealer relationships, the Automotive Marketing & Events Coordinator is responsible for a portfolio of dealership accounts and achieving sales objectives. Working closely with a team of Data Technicians and Graphic Designers, you'll help dealerships to identify opportunities to increase sales, design a private sale/conquest flyer package, and follow-up on the success of the campaign.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Working with dealerships to identify opportunities to increase sales
- Developing and presenting innovative proposals and additional products and services
- Working with internal teams to develop private sales or conquest flyers programs
- Following processes and procedures to facilitate private sale events
- Following-up on campaign outcomes to ensure that campaigns meet customer expectations
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships by providing excellent customer service
- Responding to and managing customer inquiries and problems in a timely manner
- Identifying opportunities to improve the sales process or sales outcomes for clients
The Ideal Candidate.
To qualify for this role, you'll have a degree or diploma in Business Administration, Marketing or a related discipline and 2-3 years of experience in an Automotive sales or marketing role. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
About Absolute Results.
Absolute Results creates successful sales events exclusively for the automotive industry. Through the provision of comprehensive sales training and effective database marketing, our team works together to plan, prepare and execute sales events at dealerships worldwide.
From detailed dealership analysis to the design and distribution of personalized marketing collateral, we help our clients to maximize their sales by teaching them how to effectively manage the sales cycle and facilitate a positive purchase experience for all. In other words, we know how to sell cars.
If you share these values and want to join our growing team - APPLY TODAY! For full details and to apply, please visit http://jobs.applyfir..jobs/92381