Your New Career Starts Here.
Do you have limitless ambition, a desire to learn and the drive to succeed?
Absolute Results is currently seeking a motivated Marketing & Events Coordinator to join our friendly and fast-paced team in Surrey, British Columbia.
Absolute Results creates successful sales events exclusively for the automotive industry. Through the provision of comprehensive sales training and effective database marketing, our team works together to plan, prepare and execute sales events at dealerships worldwide.
With a focus on developing and maintaining dealer relationships, the Marketing & Events Coordinator is responsible for a portfolio of accounts and achieving sales objectives. Working closely with a team of Data Technicians and Graphic Designers, you'll help dealerships to identify opportunities to increase sales, design a private sale/conquest flyer package, and follow-up on the success of the campaign.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Working with dealerships to identify opportunities to increase sales
- Developing and presenting innovative proposals and additional products and services
- Working with internal teams to develop private sales or conquest flyers programs
- Following processes and procedures to facilitate private sale events
- Following-up on campaign outcomes to ensure that campaigns meet customer expectations
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships by providing excellent customer service
- Responding to and managing customer inquiries and problems in a timely manner
- Identifying opportunities to improve the sales process or sales outcomes for clients
The Ideal Candidate.
To qualify for this role, you'll have a degree or diploma in Business Administration, Marketing or a related discipline and 2-3 years of experience in a sales or marketing role. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
With superior communication and interpersonal skills, you must be able to connect and build rapport with clients by actively listening to their concerns, asking the right questions and offering valuable solutions that cater to their needs. You'll also be able to recognize and act on potential sales opportunities.
Ideally, with some knowledge of the automotive industry, the successful candidate must be proficient with technology, including the MS Office Suite, and have proven ability to develop and deliver successful presentations, proposals, and programs. To do this, you'll demonstrate excellent time management skills and have proven ability to successfully manage tasks and projects, from inception to completion.
Most importantly, you'll be a great fit for our team if you have a positive and professional attitude and are a skilled problem solver and decision maker. Self-motivated, proactive and persistent, you are ambitious and driven to succeed.
About Absolute Results.
At Absolute Results, you will find a team of friendly and supportive professionals who are caffeinated and 'creatively disruptive'. We believe in innovating relentlessly and executing flawlessly to build a solid foundation for our growing business.