Marketing & Events Coordinator contract
Steeped in a tradition of honesty and excellence, Losani Homes opened its doors as a builder in 1976 and has been long renowned for its award-winning designs, meticulous workmanship and exceptional customer service. Recognized as a leader in the industry, Losani Homes has not wavered form its original traditional values. The company has held its status as one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies since 2007 when it was first announced as a Best Managed winner. The dedication to creative home building and ultimate customer satisfaction have been the cornerstone of the Losani Family's achievements in the past. This same commitment remains their driving force for the future.
To coordinate the exposure and awareness strategy of Losani Homes as a brand, product and lifestyle choice by planning, implementing, evaluating and adjusting the marketing efforts of the company. This process is accomplished by co-coordinating all facets of the marketing department including advertising, signage, public relations, event planning, etc. The position is a joint role between performing advertising responsibilities and promotional event co-coordinating.
- Plans and oversees the organization's advertising and promotion activities including print, electronic, and direct mail outlets.
- Archive all media advertising on the company server weekly
- Works co-operatively with sales to ensure smooth execution of new community openings and event launches.
- Develops and maintains media partner and vendor relationships.
- Creates community e-letters in HTML and distribute via e-mail to registrants in registrant database.
- Communicates current advertising and special promotions to various departments.
- Monitors traffic at new home sites and makes advertising recommendations. Along with the Marketing Manager the weekly traffic reports should be analyzed to determine traffic to reservation and buy ratios.
- Ensures marketing and communication efforts support corporate branding strategy and objectives.
- Communicates regularly with Marketing Manager to ensure awareness and knowledge of current advertising and special promotions.
- Communicates regularly with Graphic Design to ensure to ensure awareness and knowledge of current advertising and new home project requirements and delegate tasks as required.
- Perform regular reviews of the website to ensure content accuracy, timeliness and relevance
- Test website accessibility and functionality from a variety of environments
- Monitor web usage and provide statistics for management reporting
- Creation and maintenance of in-house marketing pieces in conjunction with Graphic Design.
- Prepares weekly web site traffic report.
- Prepares and maintains media schedule.
- Prepares weekly press releases facilitated with appropriate departments
- Maintains websites and other social networking resources
- Works with Losani internal Graphic Design department on the production of marketing materials; coordinates the creative design of advertising artwork, collateral material, etc.
- Ensures weekly ads are booked and ads created on time by the Losani Graphic Design department.
- Communicates with outside advertising agencies/Losani Graphic Design on ongoing ad campaigns and ensure execution of tasks and final product is accurate and consistent with critical path and/or rollout.
- Coordinates the creation of or generates regular press releases and communication broadcasts.
- Communicates with vendors and site supervisors to ensure accurate and timely installation of signage in the appropriate geographic locations.
- Coordinates and participates in promotional activities and trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, and production managers, to market the products and services of Losani Homes.
- Coordinates the planning of corporate events and maintain communication with any outside company involved in corporate events
- Establishes critical paths and rollout timelines for advertising and in preparation of new community openings and event launches.
- Maintains electronic database of all static in-house collateral material (i.e. Price Lists, Great Pickings, Features & Finishes). Communicates changes to collateral material to Graphic Designer for appropriate revisions.
- Communicates with Sales Manager and Marketing Manager to ensure pricing of houses and standard features is current across all collateral materials.
- Keeps track of all publication deadlines and books ad space as required.
- Maintains inventory of brochures and floor plans.
- Co-ordinates preparation of weekly marketing materials for sales agents and site.
Events Coordinator Responsibilities
- Create and maintain the community board with community events and local news
- Co-ordinate community events (ie, cooking classes, kids night, etc)
- Prepare budgets for all events (ie, seasonal decorating/events)
- Marketing diploma or certificate and/or 3 years of relevant work experience
- Microsoft Office applications and design software such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with web site design and HTML
- Working knowledge of Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Paint Shop Pro
- Familiar with usage of social networking avenues
- communication – both oral and written
- time management
- analytical skills
- customer service
- ability to work with all levels of the organization
- work well under pressure
- handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize tasks in order to meet deadlines
- think creatively and contribute ideas