Reporting to the CEO, this position is responsible for generating qualified leads for Webtech Wireless, as well as all marketing and communications activities.
WHY TAKE THIS JOB?
- Develop lead generation strategies and execute lead generation programs to create Marketing Qualified Leads in order to support two key sales success factors (Opportunity Close Rate and Opportunity Sales Cycle)
- Opportunity Close Rate and Opportunity Sales Cycle metrics – improve them
- The annual marketing calendar - create one, improve on it
- The chance to prove to the Sales team that they work for Marketing
- The marketing budget – spend it in support of your goals, make a case to enlarge it
You are indirectly responsible for:
- Leveraging the partner and channel relationships for strategic marketing initiatives
- Communicating with customers and partners to make sure we are doing the right things
- Working with the sales to analyze major bid requirements
- Working with Product Marketing on product development activities
You have to:
- Monitor industry, technology, and business trends to identify opportunities/threats
ARE YOU QUALIFIED TO DO THIS?
- Hyper kinetic and self-directed
- Strong strategic planning, writing, presentation, and communication skills.
- SaaS/Software industry experience
- Work with multidisciplinary teams
- A burning desire to make a difference or prove something
- Bachelor’s Degree if you’ve got one, but we are more interested in what you have done and what you can do.
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page