iQmetrix is a leading provider of end-to-end retail solutions. You can find our software in stores across North America, including local stores like SaskTel, Costco, and Superstore. Our company values center around an entrepreneurial spirit that focuses on speed and agility, innovation, quality and customer service. We support community-building events and worthy causes because we believe in reaching out, taking part and giving back. It’s a big part of who we are.
iQmetrix has rated among the Top 50 Best Small & Medium Employers in Canada for five years in a row. Our office is casual, accessible to bus routes and within striking distance of coffee shops, pubs and yes, food trucks. We have free fitness classes, a weekly soccer game in Central Park, hobby groups for everything from board games to knitting, beer taps and a Retirement Planning Program consisting of a matching RRSP and/or Employee Share Ownership component. We balance hard work with a commitment to lifestyle, competitive benefits and exciting perks, but what really make iQmetrix a great place to work are our fun and youthful employees!
We’re always looking for creative and innovative people. If feel you can provide value in a different way, we’re happy to work with you in developing a specific role that best utilizes your skill set.
With offices in Canada and the US, our company is growing rapidly. This growth represents significant opportunity for high performance individuals who are ready to rise to the challenge. This is a full-time position in our downtown Regina office.
In this dynamic environment, the challenges may change, but the skills remain the same. You are passionate about design. You enjoy working with others to share your opinion with those from other disciplines.
You will be able to demonstrate your suitability for this role by providing examples of visuals that you have completed.
Every job at iQmetrix calls for passion, commitment, and a willingness to adapt your style for the benefit of the team and the organization. Come blow us away.
Skills & Requirements
You have mastered (in priority):
- The ability to convey a message in a visually compelling way within brand guidelines.
- Creatively improve graphics built by colleagues from other disciplines
- Video editing & animation principles
- Familiar with standard CMS WYSIWYG, plus html & css knowledge
- You are a master of Adobe CS, in this order
- After Effects
- Microsoft Office, primarily PowerPoint & Word.
What does it take to be successful?
- A passion for design & creating things
- Never losing sight of end goal while tackling design problems.
- Continuously learning and honing your craft
- A team player, able to do what it takes to make tight deadlines.
- Prioritize multiple projects
- Ability to take constructive feedback, improve designs through multiple iterations
If you are interested in joining our company and are committed to succeeding, please submit online your resume and cover letter. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.