Are you a creative marketing genius? Have you ever been accused of over planning events to the last minute detail? Do you get a rush out of monitoring the effectiveness of your ideas? Do you want to be a part of a team that wants to take over the world? If that sounds a little like you, wow, are you going to love working at Helm.
We're currently looking for a Marketing Coordinator / Manager to join us for one year, to cover for one of our maternity leave employees. This position is a 13-month contract, due to begin mid December, 2016 and run until January 31, 2018.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for quality delivery of all department deliverables and initiatives, including trade shows, web campaigns, content marketing, marketing collateral and research projects. As well s/he supports the marketing and sales team to develop and implement the departmental and corporate strategy through planning, collecting, analyzing and preparing data and analytics, tracking and evaluating campaign performance, and managing communications.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the updating and accuracy of all corporate communications, including website, digital media, customer emails, collateral, and social media. S/he works with all departments to ensure a consistent tone and manner of all company communications. S/he coordinates all of the marketing activity and assists in the planning of strategic direction of the department and execution of key initiatives.
- Support the Sales and Marketing team to achieve an Annual Recurring Revenue target.
- Achieve an amount of unique visitors to the company and/or product web site and growth in the duration of their visits.
- Increase customer advocacy of Helm and Helm CONNECT – (Net Promoter Score Avg. >7).
- Good communication of effectiveness of marketing / communications through analytics.
- Assist in the development and implementation of strategic marketing plans, campaigns, programs and initiatives to support business goals and objectives.
- Support market research and assessments by assembling, organizing and reviewing data and trends.
- Implement and administer marketing / sales automation processes like Pardot and Salesforce CRM.
- Oversee all web programs including SEM / SEO.
- Manage all content marketing development, inclusive of thought leadership and blog articles.
- Track related metrics and data, and prepare reports on the status of all marketing programs and initiatives to senior management.
- Develop and maintain the company’s marketing media, including digital, video and social.
- Plan and organize promotional presentations. Maintain and update all promotional materials.
- Research and update competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Support sales team by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses and new product information.
- Plan, coordinate and attend conferences, meetings and trade shows, establish contacts, develop and update schedules and calendars, coordinate mailing lists.
- Coordinate internal and external communications about events, products, thought leadership, etc.
- Monitor and advise on budgets for sales and marketing, including forecasting and tracking actual results with plans.
- Support Helm’s culture of fun, resourcefulness, teamwork, humility, respect and commitment and participate in company events, when possible.
- Customer service to provide sales and other departments with required collateral in the form of videos, brochures, documents, websites, etc.
- Consistent and accurate customer communication campaigns.
- Successful planning and management of all company events, including trade shows, customer conferences, etc.
- Marketing or business degree preferred
- High level of marketing and brand knowledge.
- Strong verbal communication skills and a professional, approachable demeanor.
- Ability to manage expectations of the balance between scope, budget and schedule
- Strong writing skills.