UNIT4 Business Software is the North American subsidiary of UNIT4, a $624 million global business software and services company that creates, provides and supports software for Businesses Living IN Change – delivered via the cloud or on-premise. It offers solutions that help these fast-changing public, private, non-profit and higher education ‘BLINC’ organizations embrace business change - simply, quickly and cost-effectively.
UNIT4 Agresso, the company’s flagship Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) suite and UNIT4 Coda Financials, its best-of-class financial management software, are used by 6000+ organizations in more than 100 countries. For more information visit our website or follow the company on Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+ and our company blog.
The Marketing Coordinator will play a coordinating role for marketing projects and events, as well as act as the primary lead for the Higher Education vertical market with responsibility for executing our Higher Education marketing plan.
Job responsibilities will include:
Marketing Planning and Strategy
- Collaborate with the Director of Marketing, Marketing team, Product Managers and Sales team in developing a marketing strategy for a variety of marketing campaigns
Marketing Campaign Development and Support
- Administration, coordination of all email marketing campaigns and reporting in both our CRM (salesforce.com) and Marketing Automation tools (Pardot.)
- Provide Project Management and coordination of UNIT4 team members on marketing projects including:
- Development and maintenance of prospect lists
- Execution of promotions (advertising, PR and direct marketing efforts)
- Development of key collateral, sales support and website materials
- Execution of events, webinars and tradeshows
- Support for proposal responses, presentations and sales process
- Campaign tracking and metrics across various campaigns
- Take a lead role planning and marketing strategy for the Higher Education Vertical as well as provide back up and support to other Campaign Managers for other campaigns as required
Marketing Event Planning and Coordination
- Participation in planning and execution of the Agresso Connects User Conference
- Management and execution of all internal and external events (sales meetings, tradeshows and webinars)
General Marketing Support
- Responsibility for maintenance and ongoing development of the Marketing Department SharePoint site
- Writing and development of collateral and marketing support materials as assigned
- Updates and maintenance to North American website content using a content management tool (In-site)
- Vendor management of external marketing vendors (Industry Associations, Print Coordination, Advertising etc.)
- Project management and coordination of departmental projects as assigned
- Positive, results-oriented team player with education or equivalent experience in marketing, sales and business required.
- Creativity, strong writing skills and attention to detail required. Experience in writing creative briefs for marketing related projects an asset.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Offices suite of products (Word, PowerPoint and Excel.) Knowledge of desktop publishing, graphics and web site development would be an asset.
- Technical aptitude for learning new software and tools (Developing expert level proficiency with Marketing Automation (Pardot) , Website CRM (In-site) and Salesforce.com and Spreadsheets for reporting and data imports will be a key requirement for this role.)
- Strong organizational skills and experience in providing project management for marketing related projects and events.
- Large scale event and/or trade show coordination experience an asset
- Previous Hi-tech or Software marketing experience an asset
Join us in "embracing change"
Around the world, we look for potential employees - who are confident team players and have an unswerving commitment to excellence in customer service - to help us in our mission to deliver software products and services that enable our customers to cope easily and cost-effectively with changing business needs and operating environments.
At UNIT4, we recognize that our employees are key to our success. We value them highly and take care to select the right kind of people to work with us. Do you have what it takes to help businesses embrace change? We look for UNIT4 team members who:
have a CAN-DO ATTITUDE: Positive, self-starters who rise to the challenge and take personal responsibility for solutions and results
have CUSTOMER EMPATHY: Delivering relevant value to customers by listening, understanding and reflecting back what is heard and providing solutions
are HUMBLE: Respectfully collaborating in the best interest of the customer, company, team and self
Director of Sales and Marketing Operations
20%. Candidate must be able to travel throughout North America.