Great Canadian is recruiting for a qualified individual to fill the role of Marketing Coordinator, responsible for our two locations on Vancouver Island; Casino Nanaimo and View Royal Casino, Victoria. Reporting to the General Manager, Vancouver Island, and working under the strategic direction and subject matter management of the Director, Marketing, BC, this key marketing position for Vancouver Island will be responsible for the coordination and execution of marketing initiatives at the property level for the two properties.
Some of the GREAT things that you will be doing:
- Implement casino marketing initiatives including but not limited to; advertising, promotions, commercial and community sponsorship, event marketing and online marketing.
- Coordinates the logistics of property promotions and promotional assets; communicates the same internally, supports the management and implementation at the property level.
- Coordinates corporate planned multi-property promotions, and provides input to corporate marketing to ensure success of the program (s).
- Coordinate the creative and graphic design support for advertising, promotions, commercial sponsorship, event marketing and online marketing. Drafts creative briefs for all initiatives responsible for.
- Monitor and maintain budgets for areas of responsibility and report and manage any variances.
- Coordinate program needs at the property level for customer loyalty program (s) including maximizing BC Gold Encore usage. Responsible for building and maintaining strong BCLC marketing partnerships and leveraging them to maximize GCGC revenues and EBITDA.
- Coordinates the response, resolution and reporting of all customer feedback or complaints regarding property level marketing issues.
- Other duties as required.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years of marketing experience in advertising, promotions or event marketing. Online marketing experience would be an asset.
- Experience within a customer service environment; hotels, F&B, entertainment, or tourism.
- Post-secondary education required, marketing education or related preferred.
- Strong computer literacy including all MS office products with a high proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Candidate must have a valid driver’s license, a vehicle, and must be able to provide the company with a clean drivers’ abstract, valid within the past 6 months.
- Travel between locations will be required.
Candidates must be ready and willing to work a flexible schedule. The scheduled hours of work will be based on customer and business needs.