The role of the Marketing Coordinator is to support the Marketing Advisor with the execution and coordination of the marketing plans and strategies to increase awareness, generate leads and ultimately generating new student registrations for his/her campus. He/she also has responsibility to play an active role in the planning and execution of special projects and events while maintaining the brand identity as well as collaborate with the different internal and external stakeholders.
Key Job Requirements
- Participate in the planning and coordinating of events, promotions and advertising activities for the recruitment of students (traditional media, events, web, SEO/SEM, social media, email marketing etc.) and the production related to these activities.
- Manage project and event budgets.
- Plan, execute and attend events, recruitment fairs and/or trade shows.
- Follow and analyse the results of the marketing campaigns.
- Follow and analyse website performance utilizing Google Analytics.
- Update website content using Sitecore.
- Prepare and generate email blasts.
- Prepare reports via the CRM.
- Manager Social Media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snap Chat, Linkedin).
- Write prepare and update English marketing communication and marketing materials.
- Manage quotes, purchase orders and order marketing materials from various suppliers.
- Manage marketing materials inventory.
- Ensure adherence to brand standards.
- Maintain and manage partnerships.
- Collaborate with players in the organization in order to continuously improve processes and brand positioning as a whole.
- Participate in the development and coordination of special and one-time projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing profile or communication, or equivalent.
- 2-3 years experience in Marketing or Communication or in a similar position.
- Knowledge of CRM, an asset.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, strong interpersonal skills and independent.
- Active user and extensive knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, etc.).
If you or a member of your network are interested in being considered please send a Word compatible resume and cover letter, which includes your salary expectations, by no later than July 21, 2017.