MAC Marketing Solutions is looking for a go-getter wishing to excel in marketing and project management for real estate to add to the Vancouver marketing team.
The ideal candidate will become a vital part of the marketing team working closely with individual Project Marketing Directors to ensure the success of their projects. Candidates must have 1–3 years real estate or relevant industry experience.
In this supporting role as Project Marketing Coordinator, your daily tasks will revolve around assisting in the implementation of the project marketing plan. You will:
- Participate in creating the marketing strategy, theme and product positioning
- Manage timelines, track budgets, maintain accurate records and purchase orders
- Research bylaws, neighbourhood amenities, market demographics, suppliers, etc.
- Assist in the development of pricing models
- Assist in planning and executing events
- Assist in the development of media strategies and planning
- Coordinate project management details with outside suppliers (graphic designers, signage, printers, web designers, rendering, etc.)
- Assist in the planning and execution of direct mail and electronic mail strategies
- Ensure accuracy and track approvals for print advertising submissions
- Attend meetings with prepared agendas and supporting documents
- Maintain daily communications with sales team at the sales centre
You are a proactive, energetic professional with great communication and organizational skills. You bring a positive attitude and work well in a team environment.