LGM Financial Services Inc. (LGM) is ranked as one of Canada's Best Employers and is listed with PROFIT 500 as one of the fastest growing companies! As Canada's best automotive partner, we will revolutionize the consumer ownership experience.
LGM is a national leader in providing warranty, finance and insurance services to the Canadian automotive industry. Since 1998, LGM has been successfully supplying quality products and leading training solutions to over 1,200 Canadian franchised new car dealerships. Dealer partnerships are complimented with the strong backing and support of their automotive manufacturing brands, which include Volkswagen, Audi, BMW/MINI, Kia, Mazda, Hyundai, Volvo, and Mitsubishi Motors. LGM develops solutions that are win-win for all stakeholders including consumers, dealers, OEMs/manufacturers and underwriters.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible to support the broader marketing team with digital reporting, market research, social media tracking and monitoring as well as general business support in conjunction with the Marketing and Communications team, Product team and Creative Services team. This is a 1 year contract with possibility of extension or permanency
What we are looking for:
The LGM Marketing Coordinator is a data driven, creative problem solver, ready to hit the ground running in Canadaâ€™s automotive industry - where the world of digital is at its tipping point. An exciting time to play an active role in dreaming up new projects and initiatives, come prepared to contribute your creative ideas to a talented Marketing and Communications team in the realm of content, graphics, web, advertising, national marketing campaigns and more! No two days are ever the same, working hand in hand with in-house graphic designers, web developers and product teams, serving exciting roster of automotive brands and their dealers.
- Responsible for the maintenance and analytics of LGM.ca and support of partner-branded Sales Tools websites
- Provides support, coordination, tracking and monitoring for all marketing campaigns
- Research, gathers data and other information that supports brand, marketing/digital initiatives (i.e. Google Analytics, Hootsuite, etc.)
- Track and report on our advertising, consumer insights, customer journey and market research
- Consult and coordinate with internal teams to conduct primary field research to support data-driven marketing initiatives
- Assist Marketing team with any digital research that is needed
- Google Analytics certified preferred
- Proficient with MS Office suite of products
- Experience producing content for the web, as well as channel specific knowledge (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.)
- Self-starter with discipline for setting goals and metrics, driving decisions
- Experience developing and updating email marketing templates and website content, primarily through a content management system or email marketing platform (MailChimp), basic understanding of HTML/CSS an asset.
- Experience analyzing and reporting on website traffic and social media metrics-preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently on multiple projects, prioritizing key deliverables
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong research skills; strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Digital, Business Administration or a combination of related experience
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years in a marketing or related role
- Exposure in the automotive industry is an asset
- We offer a highly competitive compensation package including: comprehensive health benefits plan, Group RRSP, performance bonus, education sponsorship, and four paid days when giving back to the community. We also offer a gym member ship in our award winning offices and a vehicle rebate program.
- Engaged, creative and highly skilled employees are hallmarks to our success. We are proud to be awarded one Aon Hewitt's Best Employers and our employees make this possible with their unwavering commitment to nurturing a culture of innovation and collaboration.
You can learn more about LGM by visiting our website at lgm.ca.
At LGM, our service and innovation builds trust and loyalty.
Come join us!