Perkins+Will is an international leader in sustainability and the Vancouver office has been recognized as one of the Globe and Mail's Top 100 Greenest Companies in Canada for the past nine years and a BC Top 100 Employer for the past 5 years. With one the largest portfolios of completed green buildings in Canada, the office is known for innovative sustainability integrated within a clean, modern design vernacular. The Vancouver practice has garnered more than 150 design awards, including six Governor General Medals, the highest architectural honour in Canada that celebrates outstanding design. Perkins+Will provides expertise spanning various market sectors including transportation, mixed-use, commercial and civic development along with institutional experience in higher education, K-12 and healthcare. Disciplines range from large-scale urban design, to architecture, interiors and industrial design. The Vancouver office is growing, currently staffed with more than 90 professionals, and the bench strength of more than 1,500 staff and 25 offices globally.
Our Vancouver office is currently seeking a talented and enthusiastic intermediate level Marketing Coordinator who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment to join our Marketing Team. Working closely with the Marketing Manager, the marketing department, and Perkins+Will Vancouver’s leadership team, your primary responsibility will be to produce compelling proposal submissions, with additional responsibilities including the creation and coordination of a variety of presentation materials and other communications to support branding, business development, and client engagement as needed.
The incumbent will be a positive, dynamic and proactive individual who possesses strong writing, graphics, interpersonal and communications skills, is highly creative, a strategic-thinker, and skilled at managing competing priorities.
The Job Roles and Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Working with the marketing and management teams, lead or participate in marketing’s contribution for: RFQ’s, RFEI’s, RFP’s, client interviews and research
- Creating, editing, organizing and proofing various marketing collateral, including proposal content, project sheets, resumes, award submittals, brochures, media relations pieces, direct mail campaigns, and interview content to ensure content is comprehensive, competitive and client-specific, as well as in accordance with the Perkins+Will brand standards
- Tasks may also include coordination of a variety of events, developing content for speaking engagements, coordination of project photography, and social media strategy and postings in support of office promotional goals
- Respond to requests from external clients and consultants as required
- Communicate with and respond to requests from Perkins+Will corporate marketing
- Support firmwide marketing and communications initiatives as required
- Performing support and/or administrative tasks, as required
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Excellent written, graphic, and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Team oriented with the ability to work independently
- Works well under pressure
- Willing to work extended business hours from time to time as needed, to meet deadlines
Education, Experience and Skills
- Completion of post-secondary education in marketing, communications, graphic design, journalism, public relations or architecture
- 4-6 years directly relevant marketing & communications experience, ideally in an Architecture/Engineering/Construction industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite is mandatory
- Video production content development would be an asset