At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That’s why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
HDR | CEI needs a high energy, self-starting Marketing Coordinator to support the Western Canadian business group in the Vancouver, BC office. In this role you will provide marketing support as needed and provide professional design, development, and production of custom and standard marketing materials including statements of qualifications, proposals, and presentations. Additionally you will be challenged with developing and executing compelling written and visual content that promotes our services both in print and on social media.
- Work with marketing and project leads to prepare materials, including qualifications, brochures, presentations, newsletters, proposals, award submittals, announcements and reports
- Use intranet, collaboration and file repository sites
- Develop and coordinate graphics, write and edit layout materials
- Research and produce technical documents and reports
- Perform other duties as needed
• Associate degree in a closely related field or combination of education and relevant experience
- 2+ year document layout and production experience
- 2+ year experience in InDesign
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Access, Photoshop, Corel
- Experience in proposal planning and coordination a must
- Writing ability, strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to handle tight deadlines and make independent decisions critical to job success
- Quick self-starter, team-oriented and able to work with different personalities and professional styles
- Previous experience in the A/E industry strongly desired
- An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing