Expedia CruiseShipCenters is looking for a talented Marketing Coordinator to support a range of print marketing programs including flyers, magazines, direct mailers, advertisements and promotional collateral. The Marketing Coordinator will assist in the production of custom design print requests for our franchise locations and will be a key liaison with our Franchise Partners. This role will also provide support to the marketing department, taking on ad-hoc projects and tasks as required.
- Coordinate and execute scheduling, production, copywriting and proofing of custom design requests from Franchise Partners. May include branded magazine ads and handouts for cruise vacation groups and events
- Coordinate production and distribution of marketing tools for 200+ franchise locations to use for each major promotion held throughout the year. Includes posters, tent cards, ad templates and editable handouts
- Write accompanying copy for all major promotions and liaise with the digital marketing team to ensure consistency in wording and imagery across all mediums
- Support Manager, Marketing with magazine and flyer proofing, supporting documentation for each edition
- Liaise with product team and accounting team each month to ensure invoices are billed to the appropriate suppliers
- Maintain list of current inventory of all print items and update online ordering system used by Franchise Owners as required
- Assist ad-hoc projects or duties as required
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Communications or equivalent
- 1-2 years of work experience in a marketing-related role
- Excellent copywriting, communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and utilize resources to execute tasks within a deadline oriented environment
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe InDesign; knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver
- Strong attention to detail; equally strong administrative skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic- thrives in a team environment
- Fluency in French or Spanish would be considered an asset
If the above description sounds like you, and you share our values of Teamwork, Integrity, Respect, Dedication, and Fun, then we want you on our team!
*LI-JL2Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page