Are you curious about how much impact you can have?
If we asked you “What’s possible?” would you look for an answer?
HCMA Architecture + Design is serious about improving our world through architecture, promoting social sustainability, and being engaged across a broad spectrum of civic issues. To do this, we bring together passionate, intelligent and engaged individuals who want to make a significant impact. HCMA is looking to add a Marketing Coordinator to our team. We are interested in individuals who are excited by the idea of making an impact, and who are committed to community and city building.
Our Marketing Coordinators can expect to:
- Participate in all aspects of office life
- Be exposed to and engage in critical thinking
- Participate as team members in a range of marketing endeavors of various scales and complexity, including coordinating proposals, developing and maintaining compelling marketing collateral, and implementing social media strategies
- Produce strong communications and creative content to support our wide range of office initiatives
- Work independently and through collaboration
- Bring their own particular interests to us and enhance our office culture
We are looking for people who:
- Are versatile, positive team players who always ask, “What can I do to improve this?”
- Are organized project managers, confident coordinating multiple team members and deadlines
- Can contribute eagerly and learn from others
- Have the ability to work independently and through collaboration and co-creation
- Are engaging writers and can listen and interpret others words into a coherent voice
- Are skilled with InDesign, Microsoft Office, Wordpress and social media platforms
- Have strong graphic, organizational and communication skills
If this opportunity excites you and you want to learn more, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Be prepared with a resume and portfolio, but most importantly we want to know what you are passionate about and why HCMA Architecture + Design is right for you.