We are a full-service marketing agency that specializes in creating integrated marketing strategies for clients in order to strengthen their brands and continuously generate a growing supply of new customers.
As our name suggests, we are interested in making waves. That's why we've built a team of specialists and creative thinkers from a range of disciplines to create marketing strategies that are as unique as our clients. Our agency and client base continues to expand and we are looking for an enthusiastic and career-oriented individual to join our marketing team.
As the Marketing Projects Coordinator you will play a strong role in the execution of our marketing initiatives across a broad range of media. You have an excellent sense of design and strong attention to detail. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills. You are a team player with a professional attitude towards your work, and you will go the extra mile to meet deadlines.
To be successful in the Marketing Project Coordinator position, you will need the following skill set:
- Excellent sense of design and the ability to communicate your ideas
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Careful attention to detail
- Strong time management and project coordination skills
- Ability to operate under pressure in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Intermediate knowledge of printing processes
- Advanced knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience with HTML and Dreamweaver is an asset
• Diploma or degree in a marketing, communications, graphic design or arts discipline
• A minimum of two years experience in a similar Marketing Coordinator role
Reporting to the Manager, Creative Services your key responsibilities will include:
- Art direction and project coordination in the design of sales and marketing materials such as brochures, inserts, outdoor signage, web banners and newsletters
- Coordination of print production and delivery of marketing materials
- Production of print advertisements and in-house design projects
- Researching new promotional opportunities
- Planning monthly advertising schedules within set budgets and booking media
- Executing and analyzing the success of marketing campaigns and advertising
- Provide assistance in daily business tasks and other related duties as required
Application deadline: 15 February 2011