RS Engineering understands that it is our people that create a great company, inside and out. At JRS we strive to create a working environment that fosters teamwork, learning and ongoing professional development in and out of the office, including an emphasis on continuing education. Our cooperative environment provides our employees the ability to grow and develop their expertise alongside fun, and influential team.
JRS is rapidly growing and currently has an exciting opportunity for a creative and highly skilled individual to join our dynamic corporate team. We are looking for a full-time, permanent Marketing Coordinator who will use exceptional communication, design, and administrative skills in a professional environment to coordinate our marketing strategy. You will be able to take ownership over our brand management, create advertisements and other marketing materials, and prepare technical statements of qualifications and proposals. As part of this role, you will be in contact with all departments, and be able to manage multiple projects concurrently. You are extremely organized and creative, able to take on exciting new projects add your own personal touch. This position will be ideally suited to someone who is self-motivated and has a passion for effective corporate communications.
- Content creation for print and online materials including website and social media
- Monitoring of website, and online social media presence,
- Design and creative skill related to external and internal print materials,
- Coordination and implementation of sector promotional activities including advertising, technical and news article development and professional and trade association communications,
- Ownership over all branding related materials, promotional and signage,
- Brand management - ensuring marketing and promotional materials are consistent with JRS brand management policies,
- Proposal development and production,
- Able to multi-task and cross-manage various divisions and projects
- Post secondary education in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or Business.
- 1-2 years of experience in a communications, PR, marketing and/or agency role
- Experience in proposal development is considered an asset
- Be able to demonstrate proficiency with web based tools and applications including Microsoft, InDesign, Photoshop, PowerPoint , Acrobat, Sharepoint, basic SEO monitoring, and social media platforms.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and be effective working independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills and the ability to deliver high quality results while working under multiple deadlines.
- General ownership of role and role responsibilities, driven to achieve the result necessary for internal and external projects.
- Some knowledge of engineering, architecture, real estate, or construction marketing an asset.