Marketing Coordinator full-time
Mainland Hearing is a Vancouver based full service hearing company offering a wide range of audiological and hearing aids services to adults. Over the last year, we have gone through rapid growth expanding to over 20 clinics across British Columbia.
We are looking for an eager Marketing Coordinator to assist the Marketing Manager in executing the corporate marketing plan while creating standardized processes that streamline the department’s operations.
Do you want the autonomy to run your own marketing projects while learning the
ins and outs of a marketing department? Do you like the idea of working closely with a small corporate team where you can witness the results of your work and share your ideas?
This is a great chance for a recent grad or someone with a passion for B2C marketing to gain experience in strategic planning, branding and campaign implementation. We are looking for someone who is confident with taking on projects and executing them independently. Although this is an entry-level position, we expect you to be highly motivated and self-driven. You must be comfortable with big picture planning and implementation as well as the daily administrative work that comes along with it.
Job description / Responsibilities
- Coordinate the printing process for various marketing materials (getting quotes, proofing, etc.)
- Schedule and book media: radio, newspapers, direct mail campaigns
- Assist with the planning and execution of marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with the Marketing Manager to develop new marketing initiatives such as loyalty programs, referral programs, and partnerships.
- Monitor current market conditions and competitors’ marketing initiatives
- Manage invoices and coordinate billing with the accounting department
- Seek out new suppliers and/or marketing partners when needed
- Recommend new publications and/or marketing channels to pursue
- Assess digital presence and recommend improvements if necessary
- Education in marketing, communications or business
- Exceptional editing and proofing skills for grammar, style and content accuracy
- Ability to work individually and be resourceful in finding answers
- Strong understanding of general branding principles
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Outlook & PowerPoint
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Great communicator with strong English skills (verbal and written)
- Comfortable with social media management (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
The Ideal “You”
- Eager to grow and learn within a B2C marketing environment
- Self-driven and solution oriented. You identify solutions—not just problems.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Creative – you enjoy tossing around ideas and talking strategy
- You hold a strong belief in the value of customer experience
- You enjoy a collaborative work environment and are fun to work with!
Salary: based on experience